What are Instructor Hours?
Instructor Hours is an opportunity for those who have attended our On Demand courses to connect with our instructors live in a 90-minute, open format session.
These interactive sessions allow participants to dive deeper on specific topics related to the course, ask questions, learn best practices, and raise examples of technology use cases for discussion.
Whether you are seeking a Proven Professional certification, have unique questions related to the technology or training, or simply wish to skill-up, Instructor Hours enables you to engage with our experts directly.
Ask questions on any of the following course topics:
• Cybersecurity Threats and Business Impacts
• Introduction to Cybersecurity Frameworks
• IT and Cybersecurity Risk
• Understanding Ransomware,
• Cybersecurity Tools and Processes
• Zero Trust Overview
• Security Hardening Concepts
• Identity and Access
• Security in the Cloud
• Security at the Edge
• Security Foundations