Who can access EduTube?
EduTube is available for Internal, Partner, Customer, ExternalX and Guests.
What browsers is EduTube compatible with?
Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and IE11.
What if I notice a lot of buffering while playing a video or stops every few seconds?
This issue will be majorly due to the network bandwidth:
· Clear the browser cache and try again. Another option is to press pause after the video starts to play allowing the video to preload several minutes before you press Play again.
· Go to “Settings -> Quality” available on player control bar, chose a lower bitrate and give a try.
What should I do if I get “Blocked by Content Security policy” for eduTube players in Firefox browser?
If you are a Firefox user and get below “Blocked by Content Security policy” for eduTube players to load, then follow the below steps:
· Open Firefox browser
· Type and open about:config
· Click on “Accept the Risk and Continue”
· Enter “network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris” in Search preference name box
· Click on edit
· Enter the value “pf-ng.us.dell.com”
· Click on Right tick mark
· Close the browser and access the desired player again.
What should I do if I get “An error has occurred” message for the video?
Please send an email to EduTube@dell.com for support with:
· Video deeplink (url)
· Video name
· Steps to replicate the issue (if any)
Can I view a video on my mobile device?
Yes, you can view the videos on your device. However, the video cannot be downloaded to your device.
Can I play a video after a long pause?
Resuming a video after a specified period of time will expire the token and the video will not playback. Do a page refresh or close the browser and start a new session.
How do I share content with other users?
Click on the share icon in 'Now Playing Page' to share videos with others via email.
How can I reach out to EduTube support for any help?
An incident can be created by clicking this link - https://edutube.dell.com/Support/LogIncident.aspx; Also an email can be sent to EduTube@dell.com mailbox.
Where do I obtain help for EduTube?
You can check out the user guides and help videos available for any help or information on EduTube.